Director of Marketing
We are hiring a full-time Director of Marketing to share Botlink's technologies with the world. Content serves a vital role here: helping our customers better understand our products and services and sharing valuable information about business and industry that ensures our customers’ success. The purpose of this job is to lead efforts to create informative and effective marketing content that will promote our reputation and growth. A Director of Marketing should be a seasoned professional with a proven ability to lead the marketing team in their mission to grasp consumer behavior trends, generate creative ideas, and communicate our message effectively.
Description of Duties & Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Thoroughly researching topics related to Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) or drones for agriculture, construction, infrastructure inspection, insurance, real estate, law enforcement, security, and other industries with the goal of identifying market opportunities for Botlink.
- Lead, direct, and train a team of marketing specialists. Interacting on a daily basis to ensure that marketing efforts are being executed in an efficient and effective manner.
- Develop, execute, and assess marketing campaigns to promote Botlink’s products and services.
- Assisting in the writing of thoughtful and well-researched content for social media, company blog, company website, marketing emails and other electronic content; as well as brochures, white papers, presentations, sales proposals and other promotional materials.
- Continuously analyze and develop new strategies to ensure online content, social media posts, and all other marketing related efforts are increasing online traffic to the Botlink website, content, and social media outlets. Utilize all available resources, including analytics, to create reports for management to understand and review improvements and changes to the online marketing presence.
- Create, establish, and implement SEO, SMO, Google AdWords/Analytics, and general online marketing strategies to enhance Botlink brand recognition and increase the number of individuals who encounter Botlink products and services each day online and through other media outlets
- Work closely with the sales, product, and development teams to help develop strategic initiatives and product roadmap.
Knowledge & Skills
Must possess required knowledge and skill set to be able to explain and demonstrate with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Proven ability to effectively lead a marketing team in a competitive industry
- Experience planning and executing marketing initiatives and campaigns to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Working understanding of marketing elements such as traditional and digital marketing, SEO, SEM, social media, and market research methods
- Analyzing campaign results, conversion rates, and traffic to help shape future marketing strategies
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent overall writing skills in a variety of formats
- Understanding of consumer motivation and their online search patterns
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Able to prioritize and juggle several projects at once
- Experience in setting up and maintaining Google Analytics and Adwords
- Public speaking experience
- Knowledge of the UAV industry
- Advanced technical writing skills, including grant proposals
- Event planning experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Photography or photo editing experience
- Ability to liaise with external partners to execute co-branded content, promotional events, and campaigns
- Experience with international marketing
Work Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent
- 5 years of related experience
Contact & Deadline
Individuals interested in this position should send a Cover Letter and Resume to our Human Resources department directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Botlink assures equal treatment in the administration of all personnel matters including recruitment, selection, hiring, advancement, training and transfers, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans or any other protected class. Botlink also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees where appropriate and/or as required by law.