Director of Sales
Botlink is hiring a Director of Sales to share Botlink's technologies with the world. The Director of Sales will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You will also be working with channel partners, generating interest in company products, qualifying prospects and closing sales. The primary purpose of this position is to increase sales and market share across the globe through building and leading a world-class sales team.
This role will be based in the Botlink headquarters in Fargo, ND and will report directly to the CEO. The individual will be responsible for revenue generating activity, creation and execution of sales strategies, and training and developing the sales team. This role is critical to the growth of Botlink, defining company strategic direction, P&L and will be considered a member of the extended leadership team. We seek an individual who is both a leader and an entrepreneur, who functions well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and who thrives with change. Leaders at Botlink are curious and interested in collaborating to continually gather, evaluate and evolve.
Description of Duties & Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Meeting and exceeding top line sales volume and objectives to grow the business profitably across sales channels
- Focus on lead generation and customer acquisition
- Creating and expanding sales strategies and initiatives
- Building and developing a team to execute against sales strategies and initiatives
- Increasing and expanding distribution across sales channels
- Providing valuable feedback and input to the marketing department
- Forecasting and Budgeting for demand planning and financial planning
- Providing communication to the company regarding industry, market and customer developments and recommending actions to improve company's position
- Motivating sales staff by exhibiting leadership and a strategy for growth at their assigned customers
- Directing the annual sales and promotional budgets and ensuring adherence to quarterly and annual sales goals
Knowledge & Skills
Must possess required knowledge and skill set to be able to explain and demonstrate with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- At least 10 years of sales and negotiation experience as a top sales leader within the tech industry
- At least 5 years of experience managing a sales team
- Proven history of selling direct and through distributors
- Experience developing profitable long range business plans, including analytical, costing and data experience
- Willing to travel up to 40% of the time
- Experience in the commercial or military UAV space
- History of meeting and exceeding sales targets
Contact & Deadline
Individuals interested in this position should send a Cover Letter and Resume to our Human Resources department directly via email at email@example.com
Botlink assures equal treatment in the administration of all personnel matters including recruitment, selection, hiring, advancement, training and transfers, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans or any other protected class. Botlink also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees where appropriate and/or as required by law.