Graphic Design Intern
We are looking for a design intern to create impactful and engaging designs that capture and sell our company vision. In this role, you will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer and collaborate with our marketing and advertising team to produce quality work. You should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for visual detail. If you are passionate about design and eager to learn more through various projects, we’d like to meet you.
Must possess required knowledge and skill set to be able to explain and demonstrate with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Produce graphic work for logos, marketing ads, websites and social media posts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. ads, signage, packaging, interactive interfaces)
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. color correction)
- Maintain a photo and imagery library for use in publication and online content
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- Candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate or Master’s program in graphic design, advertising, web design, or related major.
- An open mind and willingness to learn.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, or Experience Design.
- Familiarity with design techniques and theory
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Excellent communication ability
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
Job Description – Graphic Design Intern
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong initiative to take the lead on and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Experience producing multimedia content, including photography and video, a plus
Contact & Deadline
Individuals interested in this position should send a Cover Letter, Resume and Portfolio to our Human Resources department directly via email at email@example.com.
Botlink assures equal treatment in the administration of all personnel matters including recruitment, selection, hiring, advancement, training and transfers, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans or any other protected class. Botlink also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees where appropriate and/or as required by law.