We are hiring a part-time or full-time Marketing Intern to share Botlink's technologies with the world. Marketing serves a vital role here: helping our customers better understand our products and services and sharing valuable information about business and industry that helps ensure our customers’ success. The purpose of this job is to create informative and effective marketing content that will promote our reputation and growth. A Marketing Intern will gain experience grasping consumer behavior trends, generating creative ideas and putting thoughts into easy-to- read language.
Description of Duties & Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
● Provide support to social media efforts
● Prepare online content for the blog and landing pages at botlink.com
● Assist in the creation of signage, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
● Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
● Create images and graphics for marketing materials
● Prepare presentations
● Help organize marketing events
● Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
● Enter contact information into contact management systems
● Assist with execution of trade shows
● Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
● Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
Knowledge & Skills
Must possess required knowledge and skill set to be able to explain and demonstrate with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
● Solid understanding of various marketing techniques
● Strong desire to learn, along with possessing professional drive
● Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
● Ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to- understand written copy
● Familiarity of social media strategies and platforms
● Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
● Well-organized and detail oriented
● Able to prioritize and juggle several projects at a time
● Strong initiative to take the lead on and complete projects with minimal supervision
● Ability to collaborate with team members within and across departments
● The motivation for speed, quality, and continuous delivery
● Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Work Experience & Education
Candidate must be enrolled in or have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Communications, Advertising equivalent; or two years of related experience
Contact & Deadline
Individuals interested in this position should contact our Human Resources department directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Botlink assures equal treatment in the administration of all personnel matters including recruitment, selection, hiring, advancement, training and transfers, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans or any other protected class. Botlink also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees where appropriate and/or as required by law.