Botlink is a flight automation software company, enabling drones to gather industry specific information and data. With that data we provide companies time and cost savings opportunities, resulting in more profit, greater safety and more accurate data.
Director of Sales
Our Sales Representatives play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable communicating with prospective customers over the phone, over email and in person. You will also be working with channel partners, generating interest in company products, qualifying prospects and closing sales. This position offers the right candidate the opportunity for significant personal and professional growth with a company that is a leader in one of the most exciting business sectors in the United States and abroad.
Description of Duties & Tasks:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Proactive and consistent management and follow-up of necessary tasks, including opportunities, quotes and all aspects of customer service
● Make proactive phone calls to existing and prospective customers to drive sales
● Execute market and customer strategies
● Ability to work directly with customers, in person or via electronic communication
● Contact current and potential customers regarding additional sales opportunities
● Efficient and effective communication with sales management regarding opportunities and strategy to close those opportunities
● Analytical sales situation analysis and reaction
● Ability to effectively communicate with groups across the company
● Ability to use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
● Follow required processes
● Travel as required to support duties
● Always conduct yourself in a professional manner when dealing with customers, vendors and Botlink employees
● Prompt and dependable attendance
● Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
● Bachelors degree in Business
● 5 years in sales related experience
Knowledge and Skills:
● Knowledge of Microsoft Office
● Ability to deliver exceptional customer service skills
● Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
● Willing to work flexible hours when necessary
Individuals interested in position should contact our Human Resources department directly
via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Botlink does not provide sponsorships.
We are always looking for talented and driven individuals to join our sales team.
Botlink assures equal treatment in the administration of all personnel matters including
recruitment, selection, hiring, advancement, training and transfers, without regard to race,
religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability,
medical condition, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, special disabled
veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans or any other protected
class. Botlink also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees where
appropriate and/or as required by law.