We are currently in search of an experienced Software Developer to design, develop and maintain software for the Botlink system. The successful candidate will also work closely with customers to understand their specific needs as well as offering excellent technical support.
Description of Duties & Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and implement new software programs and features
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
Knowledge & Skills
Must possess required knowledge and skill set to be able to explain and demonstrate with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
Work Experience & Education
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Contact & Deadline
Individuals interested in this position should send a Cover Letter and Resume to our Human Resources department directly via email at email@example.com
Botlink assures equal treatment in the administration of all personnel matters including recruitment, selection, hiring, advancement, training and transfers, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, special disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other eligible veterans or any other protected class. Botlink also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees where appropriate and/or as required by law.